Colin Mackenzie, Attorney
Colin is a native of San Francisco, California. After attending high school in New Hampshire, Colin attended the University of Oregon and went on to receive a B.S. in Sociology from Portland State University. After working in the ski and snowboard industry for a number of years after college, Colin attended Willamette University College of Law, where he served as the Managing Articles Editor for the Willamette Journal of International Law & Dispute Resolution. Colin received his Doctor of Jurisprudence from Willamette University College of Law in May of 2012. Colin and his wife, Kristine, live in Southeast Portland with their two sons, dog, and three-legged cat.
Oregon State Bar
- Estate Planning and Administration Section
- Multnomah Bar Association
American Bar Association
- Section of Real Property, Trust & Estate Law
- Young Lawyers Division
- BS in Sociology from Portland State University, Portland, Oregon.
- JD from Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon.
Colin, an avid Ducks fan, enjoys spending time with his family, playing golf, snowboarding, cycling, and crocheting.